Home > Services for Individuals > Access our careers information library
Career transition support website
Change is an inevitable part of working life for almost everybody. In many cases change, or transition, is welcome and sought after. In other situations it may be scary and uncomfortable. Whichever way you feel about career transition there are ways to prepare and make the best of it. This website offers guidance and information to make the most of your:
- New job application
- Internal promotion
- Change of career direction
- Organisational restructuring
This resource is available to all C2 clients who have purchased a one-to-one appointment at C2.
Careers information library
Recruiters regularly tell our advisers that thorough research is key for applicants to stand out throughout the recruitment process - on application forms, when networking and at interview. The information room at C2 can provide you with a quiet environment, with expert information staff on hand, to help you research your career options and find tips to make your job applications a success.
- Sector-specific collections of books and employer directories
- Career choice, CV writing, psychometric tests and starting your own business guides
- Information from professional bodies
- Newspapers and trade magazines
- Further study course and university listings
- DVDs on interview technique and application writing
- Computers with specialist software for choosing careers, researching working abroad, and finding funding.
Monday - Friday 09:30 - 17:00
Wednesday 09:30 - 20:00
5-days of access ( valid for a year )